Sunday, May 17, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Outline Tulips


Hi, all!  I'm here today with a CAS using some pretty stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store.  I went almost one layer, just not quite, with a bit of bling!  Come and take a peek...


The image is from the Tulip Bouquet stamp set.  I colored it with Distress Markers before stamping to get each portion to be the desired color, then I stamped it and added a lighter shade around the outline.


I then stamped the sentiment, also from the Tulip Bouquet set, onto another smaller piece of white card and added it to the panel with dimensional foam.  Three turquoise rhinestones were added, not too much bling on a CAS card, after all! ;)


That was it, I just had to round the bottom corners of my card base!  I totally am in LOVE with this pretty stamp set, and I love the fun ways you can use it!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your comments below!


THANK YOU so much for stopping by, friends!  I hope you take some time to get crafty today, and that you grab these goodies from the Inspired By Stamping online store, too!  Don't forget to join our challenge and take a peek at the other gals' creations today, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

6 comments:

Fabiola said...

Oh mais que c'est joli, très belle idée Mynnette, biz

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely bouquet Mynn, wonderful card!

Petra Swart said...

Your bouquet of tulips are simply stunning, Mynn!!! And what a lovely sentiment!!! The bling completes the lovely card perfectly!!!
Hugz

D- said...

I love your cute card. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty