Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Stamps of Life: Felt Piggy Banks


Hi, friends!  I'm back with another fun piggy card--this time I used some beautiful felt to die cut a piggy bank!  This card also uses some of the newest stamps from The Stamps of Life, and fun patterned papers.  Come and check it out...


The bank was created by die cutting some Bubblegum felt with the new Piggy Bank Die Set.  I added some silver glitter paper coins and a Strawberry cardstock heart to make it feel more like a bank.  I also added a googly eye...it's just fun! ;)


My patterned paper is from the Love Story Collection Patterned Paper Pad and I used Strawberry and Powdered Sugar cardstock to accent.  I also added some gray grosgrain ribbon for added texture.


The sentiment is from the morepiggy2stamp set and was stamped in Licorice ink.  I LOVE these punny sentiments--that's my THING! ;)  What do you think of this card?  I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you get some time to craft!  I'll be back soon with another creation using fabulous products from The Stamps of Life!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fab and gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is super cute! I keep meaning to try die-cutting felt! Love what you've done here!

Mary R. said...

This is darling, Mynn. Clever to use the felt for the pig. Very sweet.

Jerrie said...

This is adorable! I love the piggy bank and the little silver coins!

Glittered Paws said...

Talk about super cute - love the pink piggy bank and the coins are perfect. Great card.

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is sweet! That felt pig is awesome, and the "coins" look great. Nice ribbon treatment, too.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I would put all my coins in such a cute little piggy bank, Mynn!!!! (and hopefully be able to go stamp shopping when emptying it!!!! LOL!!!!) The pink piggy is lovely and I love the little hearts and the stripes to make a lovely picture!!!!! All the red are great with the pink and white and I love the sparkly coins!!! Cute sentiment, too!!!!
Hugz