Monday, June 1, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Sunset Beach


Hello, friends!  I'm back today with a card using some of the newest stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  If you haven't grabbed this latest release, YOU NEED TO GO GRAB IT!  Joanna has totally outdone herself this time, and all the sets coordinate beautifully!  Take a peek at the card I have for you today...


To create this fabulous scene, I used stamps from the new Seaside stamp set and ink.  I stamped the chairs first thing, then masked them before sponging.  I also spritzed the sponged background, which resulted in a small bit of bleeding...oh, well!  The grass silhouettes were added after the sponging and spritzing was done.


I then added a sentiment from the new Watercolor Sentiments stamp set and a few birds from the Seaside stamp set.  Some metal bits added just a bit more shine to the scene.


After finishing my scene, I matted it with black card, then added it to a kraft card base that had been prepped with a black mat and patterned paper.  I really love the way this turned out!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me right now!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Make sure to go and grab all these fabulous new products from Inspired By Stamping online store, and I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)



6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I want to go there and see that pretty sunset sky!! This is wonderful Mynn!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and beautiful card Mynn

Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, your background is fabulous! What a gorgeous card!

Petra Swart said...

Love the peaceful and relaxed scene you've created, Mynn!!!! Oh, I would love to sit in one of those chairs sipping a lovely sundowner!!!! The sponging looks great and I love all the matting!!! Beautiful!!!
Hugz

Unknown said...

Love this beach scene Mynn!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is absolutely stunning, Mynn! I wanna join you on that beach. Can I? ;)

Hugs,
Em xxx