Thursday, July 9, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Sponsorship: Thank You!


Hi, friends!  I'm back today with another card using fabulous Great Impressions stamps!  Today I'm sharing a card for the current C.R.A.F.T challenge because Great Impressions is their sponsor!  If you play along there, you could win a fabulous prize!  Take a peek at what you could win...


The theme is "Thank You."  I decided to use two of those stamps on my card so you could get a feel for the size of them.  I LOVE anything punny, so these stamps are right up my alley!  Check out my card...


The cows, G516 Three Cute Cows, fit perfectly with the sentiments, G515 Thank You Bubbles.  You could use the sentiments alone with any of the cow images from Great Impressions, though!


I fussy cut the cows after adding some color with watercoloring.  I anchored it onto my card base with some patterned paper and washi tape.  A few black rhinestones and some punched border finished the card off.  I LOVE it!  I hope you do, too!  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge at Great Impressions, as well as the C.R.A.F.T. challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card, love it Mynn
Gr Karin

Glittered Paws said...

I think this is just too cute - and the says are just perfect. Love the little bit of washi tape you used.

Regina said...

That card is sure to make anyone smile!
Regina*

Lisa Elton said...

They look like a fun group!! Cute sentiments!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is sooo darling and soooo cute, Mynn!!!! Oh, I love it!!!! Those cows are just the cutest things and I love the bg you have given them!!! This lovely card will really make anyone's day!!!! Very cute!!!
Hugz