Saturday, September 19, 2015

Eat, Drink, & Be Scary!


Hi, friends!  I'm here sharing a fun Halloween themed card I made using some fun stamps from Red Rubber Designs!  I kept the layout pretty simple to keep the image the main focus.  Check it out...


The image, from the Be Scary set, was stamped onto some fun patterned paper from the Fruit Punch QwikPax paper pack.  I then paper pieced the darling witches hat.  I LOVE that it has a bow on it!!!  Some glossy accents for the eyes, layered punch pieces, liquid pearls, and a rhinestone flower finished it off. :)


I simply stamped the sentiment from the Be Scary stamp set onto a piece of white paper.  I distressed the edges before adding it behind the image on the card.


For the card base, I just layered some purple cardstocks and patterned paper, all with distressed edges.  A few orange/yellow rhinestones tie the liquid pearls and flower center in to add coherence.  I think this is super darling--I hope you agree!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges~




Thank you so much for stopping by!  I am so grateful for all the visits I receive, as well as all the kind comments.  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  I'll be back later with more paper crafty inspiration.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is such a fun card Mynnette - what an adorable image too - Jacqueline xx

AnyOldCraft said...

What a fabulous and fun Halloween card.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
AnyOldCraft

sweet art designs said...

Great design. Loving the frog! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Kathleen said...

Brilliant Halloween card, super fun image.

Thanks for joining in our Sparkle challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Taunya Butler said...

Fun and spooky Halloween card!!!

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!
Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Leanne said...

Omgosh great job, love the paper you used as well. The image is awesome and the bling is sure a nice added touch. Awesome. Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Leanne DT/OCS

Nat said...

such fun, love this Halloween Charm! Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!