Monday, September 14, 2015

Great Impressions: Beautiful Boots


Hi, all!  Time for me to share another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today, I'm featuring a *NEW* stamp that is just SO pretty!  Check out my card...


This beautiful image, G528 Cowboy Boots With Flowers, is something I wouldn't normally use, but it is just so pretty that I HAD to get it and try to do it justice!  All I had to do was stamp it and color it.  I chose to use kraft paper to give a more vintage feel. 


All that I had to do was accent it with a little bit of twine, a button, some Stickles, and lots of distressing.  I LOVE the way this turned out!  I hope that you agree!  Please do leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love how delicate you've made the rustic country image look with your soft coloring. This is PRETTY Mynn!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mynn love that stampimage
Gr Karin

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this has turned out beautifully! Jo x

Anonymous said...

I love the distressed look here! This is a super card Mynn!

Fabiola said...

J'adore Mynnette, quel amour, tout en charme, biz

The Craft Princess said...

I really love that stamp and the way you used it....rustic yet feminine. I'm from Montana and that really looks like something I would like to make :) Hugs...Janie

Taunya Butler said...

So fun and super cute!! Love those fun brown flower filled cowboy boots!! Awesomely cool and wonderfully made - such a great Fall feeling to this!!

Katy said...

This is super cute! Love all of the accents too! :)