Monday, September 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties September Release Party!


Hi, friends!  It's time for another monthly release for Paper Sweeties, and we have some SUPER fun *NEW* products to share with you this time around!  They'll all be available for purchase starting the 15th.  I LOVE making easel cards, and shaped easel cards are some of my favorite to make.  I decided to make a mini shaped easel card using some of these fun new products--take a peek...


I started by creating the shaped base by using stamped images from the *NEW* Mason Jar Sweet Cuts dies.  I then added the main panel by using the same dies and the *NEW* Mason Jar stamps. A little rhinestone encrusted flower was added to the paper pieced top.  More paper piecing was used to add color to the card.




I just LOVE the way this turned out--I hope you do, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!


In addition to the awesome products I've shared today, there's also a super fun kit that Debbie's got for you to order this month--check it out!  It's totally delicious!!!

papersweeties-September2015kit(1)

That's all for me today, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration using *NEW* products from Paper Sweeties!  Make sure to take a peek at the inspiration from the rest of the team, too...

Here's your hop list~


Thanks for stopping by!

I'll be back tomorrow!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet mason jar easel card! This is so fun!! :)

Taunya Butler said...

Awesomely cute and fun and full of cuteness!!! Love the way you made these into easel cards!! So clever!! Hoping for a great, productive and happy week for you - may you find success in your in your desires!! Hugs!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful mason jar card, Mynn! Love the gingham paper and pretty colors!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely jar card Mynn
Gr Karin

Nancy Penir said...

You are so clever! Plaid jar? Yes! Great colors too! Love the easel cards, never made one, but you've inspired me to try!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card Mynn!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love that you used the gingham for the jar instead of the top, and the raspberry glitter background is beautiful as a frame for the pretty color palette.