Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You Rock--Thank You!


Hi, all! I'm back with a fun flip-it card using *NEW* dies from The Stamps of Life!  There's NO stamping on this one...which is totally different for me!  Check it out...


This card uses the *NEW* Rectangle Flip-Its dies.  It comes with 18 dies--including flowers, centers, and sentiments WITH SHADOWS!  I LOVE this set--it is an amazing deal!  I used patterned papers from the Ho Ho Ho Collection.


I added some rhinestone flowers, glitter, and yellow seam binding ribbon to help embellish the different sides of the card.  I LOVE these fun flower dies--especially the ones with center sentiments like I used on the inside.



I think the mix of colors and patterns on this card are really fun.  I hope you do, too!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. :)


I'd like to enter this card with these fabulous challenges~





Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in these fun and fabulous challenge!  That's all for me right now.  I'll be back again soon!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Majo said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at our challenge at UYS!

Fikreta said...

great card

Taunya Butler said...

Way to go - this is an awesome, awesome card - love the movement it has and such a great style!! You are delightful!!

Shirl said...

What a beautiful bright and cheery card. So pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun over at UYS - hugs DT Shirl

Petra Swart said...

Love the mix of patterned papers you have used, Mynn!!! The bright colours are lovely!! Such a fun and cheerful card!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!