Monday, November 9, 2015

Great Impressions: Penguin Present


Hi, everyone!  It's Monday, so that means it's time for me to share another card using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I've got a cute holiday card to share with you today...take a peek...


I used D358 Penguin in a Box on the front of my card.  I colored the image in with Glaze and glitter Sakura gel pens.  I punched it out, layered it, added some liquid pearls, then placed it onto my card base--complete with some faux stitching!


There wasn't room on the outside for a sentiment, so I added E883 Oh By Golly to the inside of the card.  I added more Glaze and glitter Sakura gel pen to highlight it.  


This tiny card would be PERFECT as a gift tag!  I think it turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself!  I hope you like it, too!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

adorable!!! biz

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, love his little feet sticking up!!!

Jill Norwood said...

So adorable!!! Love the sentiment!