Tuesday, November 10, 2015

You're a Blessing!


Hi, friends!  I'm here today to share a card made for a special friend, using a beautiful set from Red Rubber Designs!  Take a peek...


My card uses the pumpkin image from the Give Thanks set and a sentiment from the Caring Cards 2 set.  I also used some paper from the Fruit Punch Qwik Pax paper pack.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers, added some glitter, and added a few glittery enamel stars, too.



I think this card would work for either a male or female, and I am very pleased with it!  I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


I'm entering this card into the following fabulous challenges~

Cards in Envy: Gratitude

Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers: Thank You

Eureka Stamps: The Colors of Fall

Make My Monday: Many Thanks

Path of Positivity: Gratefulness

That's all for me today, friends!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  I hope you take some time to check out these fabulous challenges and play along.  I'll be back again soon with more cards for your viewing pleasure...at least, I HOPE it's a pleasure. ;)  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

17 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful card....love the image....awesome coloring....and you can't go wrong adding some sparkle :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Mynn! I like the trio of pumpkins and the wonderful sentiment!

Fikreta said...

it s very nice card

Petra Swart said...

Love the beautiful pumpkins and the special sentiment, Mynn!!!!! Lovely!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Shawna said...

MYNN!!! How nice to see you at Make My Monday!!! So happy I can comment on your fantastic card.. It goes without saying you are a wonderful artist and this is no exception! Your pumpkins are so well colored actually your entire color scheme is just perfect. My favorite part of the card is the bg paper with the enamel stars. It compliments the design and also makes your focal image pop off the page!! This is a fantastic card my friend!! Thanks again for joining us at MMM!! See you at HOC!!
Hugs,
Shawna

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your card Mynn! The coloring of the pumpkins is perfect with that beautiful patterned paper! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cards in Envy for our Gratitude card challenge!

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

crafty said...

Me again. Thankyou for also joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary

Patricia Hays said...

Hi, Mynn! Your card is so bright and cheery! I really like the striped background paper. Thanks so much for making Cards in Envy part of your crafting fun! :)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Mynn! Love those pumpkins!Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week in our colours of fall challenge.
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful fall card and such great color. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

applejack cards by sue said...

How gorgeous! This really is such a pretty image and a lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

Sybrina K said...

Marilyn, This is such a pretty card! Love the way you used touches of glitter to embellish those pumpkins. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

Pat said...

Love this awesome card, and friends are very precious and should be made to feel as valuable as they are on a daily basis! This is Perfect for our Gratefulness challenge this week at the Path of Positivity this month! Thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

Wearing another DT hat, here--thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Craft your Passion. Perfect for the season!

Pippa said...

Lovely card and what a wonderful video too.

Desire Fourie said...

Mynn this is so fun with the green, orange and yellow. This is so perfect for our GRATEFULNESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}