Monday, December 7, 2015

MHKDesigns: Skating By


Hi, friends!  It's time for another release for the MHKDesigns Etsy shop, and we have SIX sets to share with you, PLUS a couple of beautiful paper packs, as well!  Today we are showcasing the...

Skating By Digital Stamp Set

I think the image in this set is hilarious, I don't know why!  I think it's because of Miss Bossy-Pants off to the right, lol!  I decided that the sentiments needed to have a more elegant feel, and reflect both Miss Bossy-Pants and poor Master Fall-Down.  The cursive font for Miss Bossy-Pants and the block font for Master Fall-Down.  Do you like their names?! ;)  Anyway, I decided to feature Master Fall-Down on a holiday tag...check it out...


I made the tag base out of some paper from the Stenciled Roses Paper Pack.  The image from the Skating By set was colored, then Master Fall-Down was punched out and layered.  Some cheesecloth adds more texture behind this poor fellow.


The sentiment was added to the top of the tag.  I tied it onto some satin ribbon with gold elastic cording.  A green button was added for a bit more color variety to match the image.


I really LOVE the way this tag turned out!  I am not usually a tag person, but this came together rather nicely, if I do say so myself!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!  Please leave me a comment below to tell them to me! :)


For more inspiration using this gorgeous set, please check out the other gals on my team who are also showcasing this set!

Here are the links~

***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

I will be this set to one lucky person who comments on this blog post!  It will be randomly chosen, so everyone has a chance!  Winners will be announced on my blog this weekend sometime, so stay tuned!

Want MORE chances to win freebies?!  Join our Facebook group and comment on posts there, too! :)

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  That's all for me today, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with more new MHKDesigns sets for you to check out!  Until then, HUGS and happy {DIGITAL} stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

MHKDesigns December 2015 Release Products:

7 comments:

Valerija said...

Lovely tag with wonderful image.
Valerija

Carrie said...

Darling tag, Mynn! I love the cheesecloth idea! I'll have to give that a try! It really adds some fun texture!
Another great stamp set!

Fikreta said...

this is wonderful!
have a great day
hugs
>^.^<

Sathya said...

Simple and sweet...with nice detailings!!

cghundley said...

Beautiful tag and
I love the touches
of purple on it!
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

I had to giggle at your Miss Bossy pants comment!! Lovely tag Mynn, pretty colors!

Jerrie said...

I love this set and your tag...the names are good too!!