Saturday, April 1, 2017

MHKDesigns: April Challenge


Hello, everyone!  Happy April! It's time for a new photo inspiration challenge to match at MHKDesigns! This month's inspiration is also a way for me to share a bit of a SNEAK PEEK at one of our *NEW* sets being released soon!  Take a peek at the challenge...


I was inspired by the colors and birdcage in the photo. I chose to practice doing some digital design with Photoshop on my card, and I hope you like what I came up with! Check out my creation...


The image and sentiment on this card are from the *NEW* Birdcage Silhouettes set. I layered them on top of a digital panel that was created using different bold colors and textured digital brushes. Some enamel hearts and wash tape were added for more of a finished look.


I also added a border of faux stitching to the card panel. I love the way the black "stitching" looks against the bold colors! What do you think? I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Asmah Dawn | Jessica | Judy | Julie
Monica Rocky | Shawna | Tasha

I'll be back soon with more creations for the
upcoming release using *NEW* MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful card and the background is fabulous Mynn. Hugs xx

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Mynn! Your background is cool!

Fabiola said...

C'est adorable et si mignon...biz

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card !

Judy V said...

Pretty card Mynn! Love the background!