Wednesday, January 31, 2018

MHKDesigns: Framed Favorites FREEBIE!


Hi, friends! I have decided to do something NEW for the NEW YEAR! Each month I will be providing you with a freebie panel using that month's release set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! They will all be 8" x 10" so that they can be printed and used as home decor.

This month's featured set is Framed Favorites!

To grab the FREEBIE panel, head over to 

Here's what I did with the freebie.

I printed the freebie onto thick white cardstock. I then colored the pansies in with Spectrum Noir markers. I love this image so much--it's easy peasy to color realistically!



That's all I have for you today, friends!  Hop by tomorrow to check out our *NEW* challenge, and don't hesitate to grab the Framed Favorites from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


Project supplies:


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the beautiful way you've framed this sentiment! Wonderful card Mynn!

The Craft Princess said...

That is awesome!!! You are so generous Mynn!!! It is so beautiful :) Hugs...Janie

Fikreta said...

gorgoeus!